Text styles are one of the most important features in Scribus. Using text styles will make text handling and formatting much more easier. As they are a way to reproduce formatting all over the document, you'll get many benefits from them, such as:
- There is no need to remember what the font size, color, or kerning you put on a title or so; styles do it for you
- A bunch of text properties can be applied at once quickly in a single click
- The overall aspect of your document can be easily modified if you change your mind
- Access to some new features such as Drop Caps and language settings (for check spelling in a multi-language document)
- A bunch of font defined properties can be shared throughout several documents
- There is no need to care anymore ...