Time for action - linking content through cells
The Link Text Frames tool is the one you would use to make the text go from one frame to another. It's a very simple Scribus tool and here's another way it can be used:
- Create a table that is wide enough and say it will be 9 columns and 2 rows.
- Alt + click on first cell to select it.
- Go to Insert | Sticky Tools to be sure that the next tool will always be available.
- Select the Link Text Frames tool (N).
- Then click on each cell from left to right and keep pressing Alt while doing so.
- You can deselect the Sticky Tools option and activate the Select Item tool (C).
- Select the first cell and write directly inside or in the text editor: A Ctrl + Return, B Ctrl + Return, and so on until I. The text editor will ...