1. Write a C program to set bits 0 and 7 of PORTC to logic 1.
2. Write a C program to count down continuously and send the count to PORTB.
3. Write a C program to multiply each element of a 10-element array with number 2.
4. It is required to write a C program to add two matrices P and Q. Assume that the dimension of each matrix is 3 × 3 and store the result in another matrix called W.
5. Repeat Exercise 4, but this time multiply matrices P and Q and store the product in matrix R.
6. What is meant by the terms “variable” and “constant”?
7. What is meant by program repetition? Describe the operation of while, do-while, and for loops in C.
8. What is an array? Write example statements to define the following arrays:Tr