Get started with security vulnerability scanning and integrating that with Github, Github Actions and automated security checks in pull requests.
Learn how to scan reported vulnerabilities in projects and Docker containers, so that you can publish images to Docker hub or merge pull requests while knowing that changes in dependencies are secure.
* Install and run locally a security vulnerability scanner
* Catalog a project with an SBOM (Software Bill Of Materials) so that the scanner can do vulnerability matching.
* Setup a Github Action to automatically scan vulnerabilities in a project and optionally fail a build to prevent a merge.
* Scan a Docker container image that is built locally against the latest vulnerabilities, based on any CVE reported publicly
- Title: Secure Projects with vulnerability scanning in Github
- Release date: February 2021
- Publisher(s): Pragmatic AI Solutions
- ISBN: 50107VIDEOPAIML
You might also like
Make Apps with ChatGPT and Generative AI
ChatGPT is a language generation model developed by OpenAI. Its newest form, Davinci, is behind the …
Hands-On Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) LiveLessons: Running Microservices
3 Hours of Video Instruction Three hours of hands-on demonstrations explaining the details of Amazon EKS …
The Complete Practical Docker Guide
Docker is a software framework for building, running, and managing containers on servers and the cloud. …
Complete Python Scripting for Automation
Over the last few years, Python has gained immense popularity. The demand for the programming language …