Get started with security vulnerability scanning and integrating that with Github, Github Actions and automated security checks in pull requests.
Learn how to scan reported vulnerabilities in projects and Docker containers, so that you can publish images to Docker hub or merge pull requests while knowing that changes in dependencies are secure.
* Install and run locally a security vulnerability scanner
* Catalog a project with an SBOM (Software Bill Of Materials) so that the scanner can do vulnerability matching.
* Setup a Github Action to automatically scan vulnerabilities in a project and optionally fail a build to prevent a merge.
* Scan a Docker container image that is built locally against the latest vulnerabilities, based on any CVE reported publicly
- Title: Secure Projects with vulnerability scanning in Github
- Release date: February 2021
- Publisher(s): Pragmatic AI Solutions
- ISBN: 50107VIDEOPAIML
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …
Web Application Security
While many resources for network and IT security are available, detailed knowledge regarding modern web application …
Fluent Python, 2nd Edition
Python’s simplicity lets you become productive quickly, but often this means you aren’t using everything it …