A practical guide for Security Professionals
About This Video
- Tackle security challenges, underlying infrastructure security testing, application security testing, and architecture security
- Identify and mitigate security risks for critical applications on the cloud.
- Perform security testing on cloud-hosted applications using the SAST/DAST tools
When organizations move applications to the cloud they increase their security risks. As a cloud security professional, you have to implement more security controls over how data and applications are protected on the cloud. The cloud is a major technology shift and hence there is an inevitable need to provide it with a strong authentication framework.
This course will show you how to protect your cloud applications from costly security breaches. You will learn to overcome cloud infrastructure security challenges, implement business continuity and disaster recovery planning, and apply a variety of approaches to encrypting your data. You will also learn to perform security testing of the applications hosted on cloud services, and various security solutions to secure your application data on the cloud.
By the end of this video course, take your knowledge to the next level by learning to protect your business-critical applications from external and internal threats throughout their entire life cycle, from design to implementation to production.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Cloud Security Challenges
- The Course Overview 00:03:13
- Security Challenges in the Cloud 00:04:16
- Cloud Delivery models – SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS 00:06:07
- Cloud Deployment types – Public, Private, and Hybrid 00:04:55
- Security Concepts Relevant to Cloud 00:05:16
Chapter 2 : Design Principles of a Secure Cloud
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning 00:05:26
- Understand Cloud Data Lifecycle 00:05:02
- Encryption Types and Availability 00:04:49
- Chapter 3 : Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Chapter 4 : Cloud Application Security
- Chapter 5 : Securing Cloud Application Architectures
- Title: Securing Applications on the Cloud
- Release date: October 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789132717