This course shows you how to secure a web application with ZAP, an award winning open source security application actively maintained worldwide by hundreds of volunteers.
First, you'll install an up-to-date version of the Java runtime environment and the ZAP application. Then, you'll learn how to do a web application vulnerability scan, simulate an attack, and install an add-on. Learners must be super users on computers running recent copies of the Windows, macOS, Ubuntu, or Docker platforms.
- Learn how to find vulnerabilities in web applications
- Understand how to simulate malicious attacks
- Explore techniques that find vulnerabilities in the configuration of web services on a server
- Discover methods that can verify the security of your code
Table of Contents
- Passive Scanning
- Active Scanning
- Making Use Of Add-Ons
- Wrap Up 00:00:22
- Title: Securing Web Applications with ZAP
- Release date: July 2017
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781491991251