• Be able to critically discuss the management issues and benefits of security management planning.
• Understand systems theory for the design and implementation of security management plans.
• Outline and be able to apply within a security context the five management functions of plan, organize, staff, lead, and control.
• Critique the four underlying methodologies in the design and implementation of security management plans, being risk-based, quality assurance, governance, and strategic security management frameworks.
• Establish a broad understanding of the concept of resilience and how it may apply to organizational security.
• Integrate the functions of organizational security into a security management ...