Time for action - converting Selenium IDE tests to a language
We are going to be taking a Selenium IDE test and converting it into a Java test case. We will be using jUnit as the testing framework to drive our tests.
- Open IDEA and create a new project.
- Create a folder at the root of the project called
- Click on File | Project structure.
- Click on Modules on the left-hand side of the dialog that has loaded.
- Click on the
test folder that you created in the folder tree on the right-hand side of the dialog.
- Click on the Test Sources button and the
test folder should turn green. It will look like the following screenshot:
- Open the Selenium IDE.
- Open a Selenium ...