No credit card required
Chapter 1: Ensuring Your Sales Coaching Gets Results
How This Relates to Sales Coaching
What No Struggle Means
The OSF Cycle
Telling Them What to Do
Effective Sales Coaching Looks Like This
You Probably Do This More Poorly Than You Think
Why Is Listening So Important?
What’s the Lubricant?
Then Comes . . . What Do You Say?
How You Do That
Chapter 2: Sales Mistake #1
Here’s the Problem
What to Watch and Listen for in Your Sales Coaching
1. Clarifying Who the Decision Maker Is
2. Determining Who Else is Involved in the Decision-Making Process
3. Isolating Clients’ Steps in the Decision-Making Process
4. Identifying Clients’ Buying Criteria
What This Means to Your Sales Coaching
Chapter 3: Sales Mistake #2
1. Identifying Why Clients Buy
2. Determining What They Need to Buy Your Product
3. Linking Clients’ Reasons for Buying to Your Product
PERI Sales Story Formula
Chapter 4: Sales Mistake #3
Don’t Fall for It
1. Asking Questions to Discover Clients’ Needs
One More Type of Question to Consider
2. Customizing to Clients’ Needs
Their Other Communications
Chapter 5: Sales Mistake #4
Here’s the Problem ...