YOU PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE a number of questions you ask your clients during a sales call. Typical questions include:
• What do you know about our company?
• How can we help you?
• Whom are you currently using?
• How long have you been with your current vendor?
• What do you like about your current vendor?
• What do you dislike about your current vendor?
• What’s your average volume?
• What are your goals?
• What are you paying now?
• What if I could give you the same/better/similar solution for a cheaper price? Would you be interested?
• Do you have a budget?
• When are ...