In this video, noted web design expert, author, and
consultant Aarron Walter demonstrates a holistic approach to
building websites. He shows web designers and developers how to
help audiences find their web content and rediscover it later.
Viewers will learn the basic concepts behind SEO and findability,
as well as practical web standards by watching Aarron take a real
world project from paper to pixel.
The video will help you:
• Improve your websites by taking a holistic approach to planning, designing, and developing.
• Improve the findability of your websites using web standards.
• Avoid making simple mistakes that impact findability.
Table of Contents
- A Holistic Approach to Web Design 00:02:48
- Findability: A Primer 00:01:50
- Information Architecture that Fosters Findability 00:18:15
- Designing for Findability 00:11:18
- Coding for Findability 00:17:55
- Search Behavior and Keyword Placement 00:07:58
- Direct Traffic with a Simple jQuery Slideshow 00:08:50
- Making Content Findable Using RSS 00:17:41
- Improving the Findability Odds 00:04:30
- Title: SEO and Beyond: A Holistic Approach to Findability, Online Video
- Release date: November 2008
- Publisher(s): New Riders
- ISBN: 9780321626592