In the Contoso_SupplyChain integration account, select the option to add an integration account:
- Select Contoso_ShipAnyWhere_AS2 as the Name of the agreement
- Select AS2 as the Agreement type
- Since we are creating this agreement in Contoso's integration account, select Contoso as Host Partner
- Select Contoso_AS2 as Host Identity
- Select ShipAnyWhere_AS2 as Guest Identity:
In our scenario, Contoso does not receive AS2 messages. However, it receives MDNs back from ShipAnyWhere. As such, the Receive Settings need to be configured as well.
Both Contoso and ShipAnyWhere decided to encrypt and sign the messages ...