About This Video
- Port existing server-based monolithic apps to serverless architecture on AWS Lambda
- Manage Lambda functions and API gateways for faster applications
- Use Node.js, Google Cloud functions, and Azure functions effectively to make your applications robust and reliable
If you are a developer and want to dive right into developing serverless web applications, or a DevOps professional keen to learn how to manage serverless web applications, then this video is a must-have guide.
In this course, through practical working examples, you will learn about the serverless concepts and AWS Lambda's serverless framework and how to work with its components effectively. The primary goal of serverless apps is to reduce backend clutter and to focus on the code and not on the server. We will show you how to build popular applications that follow this principle.
This course guides you through a faster way to learn the skills you'll need to utilize AWS Lambda's serverless infrastructure.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/-Serverless-Web-Development-on-AWS-using-Lambda
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Setting Up Your AWS Environment
- Chapter 2 : Getting Started with Serverless Programming with AWS Lambda
- Chapter 3 : Developing the Serverless Backend
- Chapter 4 : Deploying the Serverless Web App
- Title: Serverless Web Development on AWS Using Lambda
- Release date: October 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788628693