- Open any standard web browser and type the instance address.
- Log in to the Service-Now instance using the credentials.
- On the left-hand side in the search box, type workflow, click on Workflow Editor Module under workflow application.
- Now click on workflow core section where you find Utilities activates so let’s understand some basics first:
- Branch: This activity is very useful when you want to split any work in more than one part based on condition, so for better understanding, let’s take an example of a task. If any condition is true then a more than one task should be created at same time and in such ...
Get ServiceNow: Building Powerful Workflows now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.