- Open any standard web browser and type the instance address.
- Log in to the Service-Now instance using the credentials.
- On the left-hand side in the search box, type system notification:
The search system notification application
- Now you will be able to see the System Notification application on the left-hand side:
The System Notification application
- Click on the Notification module. You will be able to see all the out-of-the-box notifications provided by Service-Now:
System notification configuration records - List View ...
Get ServiceNow: Building Powerful Workflows now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.