Align your business requirements with IT by implementing ServiceNow IT Operations with ease.
About This Video
- This video course contains the latest specification and covers advanced concepts and architectures
- Take a service-centric approach to operation management and consolidate all your resource data into a single-system IT record
- Master the key challenge of managing multiple business operations (even running globally) over a complex IT infrastructure and see immediate results
ServiceNow ITOM enables infrastructure and processes to be managed in a highly automated manner. It contains various segments that ensure its applications and enterprise infrastructures are optimized for high performance and helps in creating a lean and agile organization through service level visibility and automation.
This video course is a comprehensive guide based on the Geneva release and will help you discover how IT activities can be connected to your business needs, rather than just focusing on the internal IT process. It takes a service-centric approach to operations management and consolidates all your resource data into a single-system IT record. You will learn about discovery, orchestration, and MID server and cloud management, helping you take full advantage of ServiceNow IT operation management to improve the quality of service and increase service availability.
By the end of the course, you will be able to achieve improved service availability, the immediate visibility of vital business services, and much more, all from the convenience of your single screen.
This course uses OS 2003, 2008, and 2012, while not the latest version available, it provides relevant and informative content for legacy users OS.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to IT Operations Management in ServiceNow
- Chapter 2 : MID Server Essentials
- Chapter 3 : Configuration Management Using ServiceNow Discovery
- Chapter 4 : Creating and Managing Dependency Views
- Chapter 5 : Cloud Management
- Chapter 6 : Automation Using ServiceNow Orchestration
- Chapter 7 : Exploring Service Mapping
- Chapter 8 : Monitoring Using Event Management
- Title: ServiceNow IT Operations Management
- Release date: November 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788997249
You might also like
Amazon Web Services AWS LiveLessons 2nd Edition
More Than 17 Hours of Video Instruction More than 17 hours of video instruction on Amazon …
10+ Hours of Video Instruction Linux Fundamentals LiveLessons has more than 10 hours of comprehensive video …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Complete Video Course
7 Hours of Video Instruction Seven hours of video instruction covering the fundamentals of cloud computing; …