1. Who Is Your Primary Customer?
• Does everyone know what your primary customer values?
• How have you organized to deliver maximum value to your customer?
• Have you minimized resources devoted to your other constituents?
2. How Do Your Core Values Prioritize Shareholders, Employees, and Customers?
• What tough decisions have been guided by your core values?
• Do your core values recognize your business’s responsibility to others?
• Is everyone committed to your core values?
3. What Critical Performance Variables Are You Tracking?
• What is your theory of value creation?
• What could cause ...