Get Shale Oil and Gas Handbook now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.
About the Authors
Chapter One. Shale Gas: Introduction, Basics, and Definitions
2. Natural Gas and Gas Reservoir Basics
3. Types of Natural Gas
4. What Are Shale and Shale Gas?
5. Types and Origin of Shale Gas
6. Occurrence and History of Shale Gas
7. Important Parameters in the Shale Gas Context
8. Shale Gas Reserves
9. Shale Gas Production Trend
10. Key Challenges in Shale Gas Production and Exploration
11. Shale Gas Importance
12. Applications of Shale Gas
Chapter Two. Shale Gas Characteristics
2. Characterization of Gas Shale: Background
3. Characterization of Gas Shale: Methods
4. Petrophysical Characteristics of Gas Shales
5. Composition of Shale Gas
6. Ranges of Temperature, Pressure, ...