Shut Up, Stop Whining, and Get a Life was immediately hailed as "not your average self-help book" and demanded attention and praise right out of the gate. It is now considered one of the icons of the personal development movement. Now, Larry Winget is back with his signature caustic, no-nonsense, hilarious style, which earned him the titles "Pitbull of Personal Development?" and "World's Only Irritational Speaker?." Winget's "get off your butt and go to work" approach to self-improvement boils success down to a simple formula: Everything in your life gets better when you get better.
Get tangible advice from one of the world's most successful speakers and the author of five bestselling books and television personality.
Learn the keys to turning your life, money and business around. Stop making excuses, stop blaming others and take responsibility for your life and your results
The brutal advice he offers has changed the lives of millions of people and increased sales for countless businesses. In this Second Edition of Shut Up, Stop Whining, and Get a Life, Winget takes the same principles and expands the lessons with brand new examples, stories, and added wisdom. It may sound ruthless, but your life is your own fault and if you shut up, stop whining, and take action you can create a better life.
Table of contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- CHAPTER ONE: SHUT UP!
- CHAPTER TWO: STOP WHINING!
- CHAPTER THREE: GET A LIFE!
- CHAPTER FOUR: LIVE BY DESIGN, NOT BY DEFAULT
- CHAPTER FIVE: SLAUGHTERING THE SACRED SELF-HELP COWS
- CHAPTER SIX: THE ENJOYMENT FACTOR
- CHAPTER SEVEN: YOUR BELIEFS DETERMINE YOUR RESULTS
- CHAPTER EIGHT: FITNESS, FATNESS, AND MORE
- CHAPTER NINE: EVERYONE SCREWS UP
- CHAPTER TEN: GET SMARTER
- CHAPTER ELEVEN: MONEY RULES!
- CHAPTER TWELVE: RELATIONSHIPS—FRIENDSHIP, MARRIAGE, AND OTHER CALAMITIES
- CHAPTER THIRTEEN: KIDS ARE A PAIN IN THE BUTT
- CHAPTER FOURTEEN: SEX: GOTTA LOVE IT
- CHAPTER FIFTEEN: CRITICISM HAPPENS
- CHAPTER SIXTEEN: SOMETIMES WORK IS JUST PLAIN WORK
- CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: YOU ARE OUT OF TIME
- CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: CHANGE—GET USED TO IT
- CHAPTER NINETEEN: HOT TOPICS
- CHAPTER TWENTY: WHAT'S REALLY IMPORTANT?
- CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: HARD LESSONS TO LEARN
- CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: THE TEST FOR SUCCESS
- CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: A FINAL THOUGHT
- Title: Shut up, Stop Whining, and Get a Life: A Kick-Butt Approach to a Better Life, Second Edition, Revised & Updated
- Release date: August 2011
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118024515
You might also like
How to Solve Almost Any Problem
Problems block and slow down your progress; here’s how to overcome them–simply, efficiently and effectively. This …
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Study Guide
Set yourself apart by becoming an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Take the next step in your …
What Self-Made Millionaires Do That Most People Don't
Confucius said that a thousand-mile journey begins with a single step. The same principle applies to …
The Literature Book
" Books, let's face it, are better than anything else." Nick Hornby Turn the pages of …