Analyzing Discrete-Time Systems in the Time Domain
- Develop the notion of a discrete-time system.
- Learn simplifying assumptions made in the analysis of discrete-time systems. Discuss the concepts of linearity and time invariance, and their significance.
- Explore the use of difference equations for representing discrete-time systems.
- Develop methods for solving difference equations to compute the output signal of a system in response to a specified input signal.
- Learn to represent a difference equation in the form of a block diagram that can be used as the basis for simulating or realizing a system.
- Discuss the significance of the impulse response as an alternative description form for linear and time-invariant systems. ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.