State-Space Analysis of Systems
- Understand the concepts of a state variable and state-space representation of systems.
- Learn the advantages of state-space modeling over other methods of representing continuous-time and discrete-time systems.
- Learn to derive state-space models for CTLTI and DTLTI systems from the knowledge of other system descriptions such as system function, differential equation or difference equation.
- Learn how to obtain a system function, a differential equation or a difference equation from the state-space model of a system.
- Develop techniques for solving state-space models for determining the state variables and the output signal of a system.
- Explore methods of converting a state-space model ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.