Chapter 16. Using Effects and Recording Media
IN THIS CHAPTER, WE WILL:
• Understand what pixel shaders are and how they work.
• Use the Shazzam tool to learn more about shaders and edit them.
• Integrate shaders in the Silverlight application and animate them.
• Access the webcam and microphone to enhance the interactivity.
• Use the OpenFileDialog to load files and the SaveFileDialog to save files to the local computer.
• Study the WriteableBitmap class and use it to save parts of the application as images.
• Learn how to save images in various formats from the Silverlight application.
• Use the WriteableBitmap to manipulate pixels of an image.
• Load the WriteableBitmapEx library from CodePlex and use some of its extended functionalities ...