Chapter 22. Advanced Development Techniques
IN THIS CHAPTER, WE WILL:
• Study new features of the C# language such as lambda expressions, the
dynamic keyword, and named parameters.
• Localize applications to prepare it for users of other cultures.
• Encrypt and decrypt text to store it or send it securely.
• Talk about multithreading and understand how Silverlight applications can be enhanced with background workers.
• Use unit tests to develop our applications
In this last chapter, we will study advanced techniques that Silverlight developers can use to solve programming problems, extend their applications, or make them perform better.
Using New C# and .NET Features
C# as a language and the .NET framework have been continuously enhanced ...