Learn how to work with impressive game controls and functions using the different tools of Unity.
About This Video
- Access to codes.
- Go from zero experience to building your own games in Unity 3D
Features coroutine-driven rock obstacles which the zombie (pc) must avoid. This section teaches the basics of developing in Unity. It provides students with the opportunity to work with 3D models, pathfinding with Navigation Mesh in Unity 3D, Camera controls for MOBA, Point & click movement with pathfinding and much more. It's a great way to start learning by developing a fully-functional game.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Skeletons VS Zombies MOBA with Multiplayer in Unity
- Intro to Skeletons VS Zombies 00:02:03
- Pathfinding with Navigation Mesh in Unity 3D 00:14:35
- Camera controls for MOBA in Unity 00:08:22
- Point & click movement with pathfinding in Unity 00:26:25
- Animations & fireball particle effect in Unity 00:32:04
- Shooting fireballs/bullets in Unity 00:07:13
- Intro to Unity 3D multiplayer 00:14:05
- Network Manager & spawn points 00:19:38
- Networking & player movement in Unity 00:07:35
- Networking projectiles in Unity 00:22:10
- SyncVars & keeping game data synchronized across the network in Unity 00:29:22
- Rpc & calling client functions from the server in Unity 00:12:38
- Unity Multiplayer Service & online matchmaking in Unity 00:07:41
- Title: Skeletons vs Zombies MOBA With Multiplayer in Unity
- Release date: January 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838556983