Time for action - restoring the collection to its rightful place
If you used SketchUp version 6 before you upgraded to version 7, you can import the component collections as follows:
- In SketchUp 7, select Window | Components.
- Make sure you're in the Select tab.
- Click the details button to the right of the search box.
- Select Open or create a local collection....
- Browse to
C:\Program Files\Google\Google SketchUp 6\and select the desired folder.
- Click OK.
- Click the details button.
- Select Add to favorites so you can access the collection again.
Saving collections from the web if you don't have SketchUp 6:
- Select Window | Components.
- Click the Select tab and then click the little arrow next to the house icon.
- Select a Bonus Pack category (such as ...