Time for action - modeling from a photograph
Use this method when you're modeling an existing building that needs modifications, creating building elements that already exist to include in your new building, or to model for fun, for Google Earth, computer game levels, and so on. You can use any photos you have taken more or less perpendicular to the building.
- Start with your basic building block.
- Go to File | Import then click All supported image files in the drop-down box.
- Click Use as texture.
- Select the image you want to use and click Open.
- Click on the bottom left corner then top right of the side of the building.
- Right-click and select Texture ...