It is amazing how people can forget the most basic guidelines for looking fresh and alert. Here are some tips to keep yourself well groomed.
- Make sure your nails are clean and neatly trimmed. This is particularly true if you use a document camera. Every imperfection on your fingernails will be very visible.
- If you have a tendency to sport a five o’clock shadow, shave before your videoconference.
- Check the hair around your ears and neck; make sure it is neatly trimmed.
- Look at your clothing to make sure it is free from lint and dandruff.
- Keep a lint roller in your desk drawer so you can run it over your shoulders before you walk over to your conference.
- Bring an extra ...