44 A Videoconference Checklist
The following checklist for conducting a videoconference can help you to be better prepared, to present more effectively, and to wrap up your meetings so they have long-term impact.
Before the Meeting
- Invite participants and confirm their availability. Make sure you know each other’s videoconference and telephone numbers and e-mail addresses in case your virtual meeting is aborted.
- If your videoconference is formal, distribute a written agenda.
- Ask participants not to take any calls during the videoconference.
- Ask participants to create name cards so when they are on camera, everyone at off-site locations will be able to easily identify each other.
- Remind your participants that you want to start ...