Use Microsoft Cognitive Services, APIs, & SDKs to build applications which are intelligent, engaging, and discoverable
About This Video
- Develop smarter web apps using Cognitive Toolkit and steal a lead on your competitors by being an early adopter.
- Step-by-step instructions through a real development scenario, with tasks that are key to your job as a developer.
- Build an end-to-end solution for making your web apps smarter by integrating predictive analytics, understanding natural language, building facial recognition, and harnessing the ability to comb billions of web pages, images, videos, and news with a single API call.
Build an interactive and AI-driven web application on top of the Azure Cloud that takes advantage of Azure ML and Cognitive Services. ML and Cognitive Services are revolutionizing the way your customers interact with web apps.
You can now make your customers' experience more engaging and informed. Start converting more leads, because your applications are so smart that they can see, hear, speak, understand, and interpret customer needs through a natural method of communication.
Microsoft offers web developers, like you, the ability to do this. With Azure ML and Microsoft Cognitive Services, you can integrate Machine Learning and Cognitive Services into your apps. Improving your lead conversion, customer experience, time investment, and cost.
No other course gives you the skills you need to create apps that are not only smarter, but also scalable, user-friendly, and innovative.
The code bundle for this course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Smarter-Web-Apps-with-Azure-ML-and-Cognitive-Services
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : MAKING YOUR WEB APPS SMARTER
- The Course Overview 00:03:35
- Overview of Smarter Web Apps 00:03:22
- Services Offered under Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit 00:03:17
- Use Cases —Integrating Cognitive Service to Make Your Web App Smarter 00:02:04
- Using the Knowledge API to Detect Any Anomalies 00:03:44
- Speech API 00:05:30
- Text Analytics API 00:03:48
Chapter 2 : INTEGRATING PREDICTIVE LEARNING MODEL INTO YOUR APPLICATION
- ML Use Cases and Models to Make Your Apps Smarter 00:02:26
- Introduction to Azure ML Studio 00:08:30
- Creating and Converting the Training Experiment to a Predictive Experiment 00:04:39
- Deploy Predictive Experiment as a Web Service (REST API) 00:03:41
- Consuming the Azure ML Experiment as Batch Execution 00:02:52
- Chapter 3 : MAKING YOUR WEB APP UNDERSTAND NATURAL LANGUAGE
- Chapter 4 : RECOGNISING FACES THROUGH YOUR APPLICATION
- Chapter 5 : BRINGING DATA INTO YOUR APPLICATION BY SCRAPING WEB
- Title: Smarter Web Apps with Azure ML and Cognitive Services
- Release date: January 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789803457