Principles of Social Marketing
This fresh fruit and juice vendor in Cartagena, Columbia, has a thriving business through offering healthy choices to residents. (Image courtesy of the author.)
- Identify the essential components of social marketing programs.
- Describe organizational barriers to adopting social marketing principles, and techniques and approaches for overcoming these barriers.
- Discuss the major ideas of three models for social marketing.
- Summarize how markets can be approached and influenced with social marketing.
- Identify five examples of asymmetries in health marketplaces.
In this chapter I review ...