Use a blog to deliver regular learning-related updates to former learners or even the entire organization. Most blog sites will allow you to schedule posts; you can create them all at once, then schedule them to upload at regular intervals. These could involve things like:
• Thursday morning stress tips, with comment area enabled for others to share their own
• Friday afternoon article links or book reviews
• Fun YouTube video of the week—others could contribute
Other blog content could include:
• Links to the training department calendars
• Reminders about upcoming training
• Information about offerings at local colleges
• Invitations to free webinars or other events
• Profiles of an instructor, course, or ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.