Setting Up a Google+ Account
Google does its best to make things as simple and integrated as possible for its users. Once you have a Google account, you can use it to access Google, Gmail, Chrome, YouTube, Google Maps, Google Play, and, best of all, Google+.
- Go to https://accounts.google.com/SignUp.
- Enter the information required. It will let you know if the username you have chosen is already taken.
- Agree to the terms and service, and click next.
- You will have to verify your account with an e-mail, text message, or phone call.
- Enter the verification number.
- Set up your profile.
- Click on the blue person icon in the top right-hand corner.
- You'll be prompted to find people to connect with. You can search for them on Google+ or ...