This chapter introduced you to several concepts and ideas that will help you make the most of your site, without getting too heavy on customizing WordPress itself.
Specifically, we covered the following:
- Social media can have historical impacts as long as it is about building a meaningful dialog with your audience
- WordPress has three powerful core functions that help you promote social sharing
- Segmenting your content is key to lead generation and content aggregation.
- Third-party services such as MailChimp and Yahoo! Pipes can be tremendously helpful in lead generation and content aggregation
- You don't need to be a skilled programmer with a completely customized WordPress theme to get more interaction out of your site
- We also discussed how building ...