Managing a large site can seem overwhelming, but with the proper tools and processes in place, you can sleep sound at night, knowing that you've fool-proofed your site, even if it goes down. Here's a rundown of what you've learned:
- Hardware, software, and site users are key aspects of maintenance
- Creating daily backups using Dropbox can be accomplished in less than seven steps
- Your site will go down, even if you go unnoticed. For the time(s) that it becomes unavailable to your users, be sure to make it up to them with special offers or entertain them to lighten the mood.
- The WordPress repository houses a handful of useful plugins to make your day-to-day operations a bit easier to manage.
- If you're in charge of several content producers, you ...