When to File
In This Chapter
- How to determine the best time to file for Social Security
- Wage caps you will face if you take early retirement
- How to apply for Social Security benefits
- Strategies to help maximize your benefits
- Eligibility requirements for disability benefits at age 65
When it comes to Social Security, only you can determine the best time to start receiving benefits. It is not a decision you should take lightly because it will affect your financial future. If you’re not sure, ask a professional.
You could ask the Social Security Administration, but all they’ll say is there is no “best time” for everyone because everyone’s ...