Taking Control of Your Financial Future
In This Chapter
- The best ways to save for retirement
- The differences between an IRA and a 401(k)
- How to find a financial advisor
- Ways to reduce expenses and downsize
- Taking advantage of time and the miracle of compounding
Here’s the good news: it’s never too late to take control of your financial future. Whether you have $1,000 in the bank or $500,000, if you’re still breathing and able to think, there are things you can do to help yourself right now but especially during your later years. Obviously, the sooner you begin to take control of your finances, the more you’ll be able to save. The ...