This book will help companies of all sizes develop and implement a strategy to become a SocialCorp, a company that has adopted social media intelligently and effectively, in a way that does not compromise the company's primary obligations as a corporation. While the conversational and engagement values of social media are well understood, many social media theorists often overlook the realities faced by the large corporation, like accountability to shareholders and regulators, and how these factors cannot be overlooked in corporate social media adoption. Using case studies and analysis of available social media tools, and proven corporate social media strategies, the book will help corporate communicators understand the new communications landscape, the power of social media, and how to adopt it intelligently in a corporate environment.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Introduction: Socializing Corporate Communications
- Chapter 1 Social Media Goes Corporate
- Chapter 2 What Does It Take to Become a SocialCorp?
- Chapter 3 What Are Social Media and Web 2.0?
- Chapter 4 Can You Control Your Brand, or Just Share It?
- Chapter 5 Using Social Media to Reach the Right People
- Chapter 6 Balancing Social Media Risk and Reward
- Chapter 7 Can You Count Everything That Counts?
- Chapter 8 SocialCorp 2.0: Corporate Communications Inside Out
- Title: SocialCorp: Social Media Goes Corporate
- Release date: December 2008
- Publisher(s): New Riders
- ISBN: None
You might also like
Internet of Things
This book addresses researchers and graduate students at the forefront of study/research on the Internet of …
Create Your Own Digitial Movies
You bought a digital video camera so that you could take and transfer home movies to …
You, Only Better
If you want to be happy, fulfilled and energised its probably best not to obsess over …
Xamarin.Forms Projects - Second Edition
Learn to build cross-platform mobile apps using the latest features in Xamarin.Forms 4 with the help …