About This Video
Create secure WebSocket connections and real-time mobile applications using Socket.IO
Devise efficient messaging systems between the server side and the client side.
A step-by-step implementation guide to help you create elements of Socket.IO application
This video course is a complete resource, covering topics from WebSocket security to scaling the server-side of a Socket.IO application and everything in between.
This video course will provide real-world examples of how secure bi-directional, full-duplex connections that can be created using Socket.IO for different environments. It will also explain how the connection vulnerabilities can be resolved for large numbers of users and huge amounts of data/messages.
By the end of the course, you will be a competent Socket.IO developer. With the help of the examples and real-world solutions, you will learn to create fast, scalable, and dynamic real-time apps by creating efficient messaging systems between the server side and the client side using Socket.IO.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Wiring It Up
- Chapter 2 : Creating Real-Time Dashboards
- Chapter 3 : Having Two-Way Conversations
- Chapter 4 : Building a Room with a View
- Chapter 5 : Securing Your Data
- Chapter 6 : Performing a Load Balancing Act
- Chapter 7 : Streaming Binary Data
- Chapter 8 : Integrating with Mobile Applications
- Title: Socket.IO Solutions
- Release date: September 2016
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781786464927