Join us for a special conversation with Neal Ford and his guest, Mark Richards, where they will go deep into the difference between patterns and styles, how understanding styles will help you to make effective architecture decisions, and how to evaluate the trade-offs for different styles.
What you'll learn-and how you can apply it
- What’s coming next with Software Architecture
This training course is for you because...
- You are interested in how architecture styles will impact your business architecture
- Read Fundamentals of Software Architecture
- Read Software Systems Architecture: Working with Stakeholders Using Viewpoints and Perspectives, 2E Chapter 11: Using Styles and Patterns
- View Software Architecture Fundamentals, Second Edition
- Title: Software Architecture Hour with Neal Ford: Choosing Architecture Styles
- Release date: May 2021
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920562511
You might also like
Software Architecture Hour: Domain-Driven Design with Jessica Kerr
Join us for a special conversation on domain-driven design with Neal Ford and Honeycomb principal developer …
Software Architecture Superstream Series: Domain-Driven Design and Event-Driven Architecture
Domain-driven design and event-driven architecture are inherently flexible and scalable, allowing organizations to build systems based …
Software Architecture Superstream Series: Software Architecture Fundamentals
This three-part series of half-day online events, hosted by chair Neal Ford, focuses on the hottest …
Software Architecture Hour with Neal Ford: The Future of Software with Martin Fowler
To meet the critical needs of modern business, software must now be able to react quickly …