Join us for a special conversation with Neal Ford and his guest, Mark Richards, where they will go deep into the difference between patterns and styles, how understanding styles will help you to make effective architecture decisions, and how to evaluate the trade-offs for different styles.
What you'll learn-and how you can apply it
- What’s coming next with Software Architecture
This training course is for you because...
- You are interested in how architecture styles will impact your business architecture
- Read Fundamentals of Software Architecture
- Read Software Systems Architecture: Working with Stakeholders Using Viewpoints and Perspectives, 2E Chapter 11: Using Styles and Patterns
- View Software Architecture Fundamentals, Second Edition
- Title: Software Architecture Hour with Neal Ford: Choosing Architecture Styles
- Release date: May 2021
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920562511
You might also like
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Even bad code can function. But if code isn't clean, it can bring a development organization …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Dominated by streaming data and events, the next generation of software development optimizes not only how …