There are lots of flavors of software architecture, including integration, data, enterprise, and many others—each containing just as many roles and responsibilities within. But as software systems become more complex, it becomes harder to silo different architecture roles, making a holistic understanding of the differences and intersections increasingly important. Stay on top of it all with these sessions all about architecture roles, exploring their similarities, their key differences, and more.
About the Software Architecture Superstream Series: This six-part series of half-day online events focuses on the hottest topics in software architecture, giving you the insights to keep pace with what’s next while still accommodating legacy needs. Both seasoned software architects and those looking to break into the field will learn new skills and the latest information on the tools and technologies they need to succeed.
What you’ll learn and how you can apply it
- Learn how to scale microservices-style architectures
- Understand the whys and hows of evolutionary architectures
- Get a glimpse of the future of streaming and event-driven integration
This live event is for you because…>
- You're a senior-level developer who wants to make the move to architect.
- You're a practicing software architect who wants to hone your skills and learn new software architecture techniques and practices.
- You want to better understand the unique challenges of enterprise architecture to become a more successful software architect.
Table of contents
- Welcome and James Urquhart: Digital Space-Time—Flow, Composition, and Context in Event-Driven Integration
- James Lewis: Scale, Microservices, and Flow
- Sonya Natanzon: Managing Commercial Platforms—The Architect’s Emerging Skill
- Rebecca Parsons: The Whys and Hows of Evolutionary Architectures
- Expert Panel: The Future of Enterprise Architecture
- Title: Software Architecture Superstream Series: Architecture Outside of Applications
- Release date: November 2021
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 0636920649373
You might also like
Software Architecture Superstream Series: Software Architecture Fundamentals—Comparing Architectural Styles
Sponsored by NGINX Architecture styles are important...and abundant. To make the right choice for a particular …
Software Architecture Superstream Series: Architecture Meets Data
With an eye to the future, many organizations have made the move to microservices as a …
Scalable Internet Architectures
In this video, we dive deep into traditional web architectures and discuss what makes them go. …
OSCON Open Source Software Superstream Series: Infrastructure
Watch Part 1, OSCON Open Source Software Superstream Series: Live Coding—Go, Rust, and Python. Watch Part …