Design applications in Python
About This Video
- Identify design issues and make the necessary adjustments to achieve improved performance
- Understand practical architectural quality attributes from the perspective of a practising engineer and architect using Python
This video starts off by explaining how Python fits into an application architecture. As you move along, you will understand the architecturally significant demands and how to determine them. Later, you’ll get a complete understanding of the different architectural quality requirements that help an architect to build a product that satisfies business needs, such as maintainability or reusability, testability, scalability, performance, usability, and security.
This video will help you understand the ins and outs of Python so that you can make those critical design decisions that not just live up to but also surpass the expectations of your clients.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Principles of Software Architecture
- Chapter 2 : Modifiable and Readable Code
- Chapter 3 : Defining Testable Code
- Chapter 4 : Performance Improvisation
- Title: Software Architecture with Python
- Release date: August 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788624855