Model Question Paper
(10 × 2 = 20)
- What are the processes involved during the development of a software?
- Define stakeholders.
- What do you mean by requirement engineering?
- Define architecture.
- What is the need for modularity?
- Define program management.
- What is Quality Audit?
- List any four advantages of WBS.
- Define software risk.
- What are the factors to be considered for writing test plan?
PART B (Descriptive type)
(5 × 16 = 80)
11. Explain spiral model for software engineering development.
12. Write notes on Code Review.
13. Explain in detail about
- Requirements specification
- User Interface Design basic concept and golden rules
14. Explain the following
- object oriented metrics
15. Discuss key ...