A1 MOCK CTFL EXAMINATION
Which of the following is a valid objective of testing?
- Locating defects in the code.
- Preventing defects.
- Ensuring no defects are present.
- Correcting defects.
Which of the following are most important in determining the quality of test cases?
- Referencing the current version of the requirements.
- Traceability to requirements via test conditions.
- Incorporating well-defined expected results.
- Referencing the test procedure and test execution schedule.
- Identifying the author of the test case.
- i and ii.
- ii and iii.
- iii and iv.
- ii and v.
Which of the following is true of both linear and cyclical development models for software development?
- They both require system requirements ...