If you want to advance your SOLIDWORKS skills to a professional level, this course is for you.
About This Video
- Grasp important concepts with a learning-by-doing approach
- Gain a clear understanding of SOLIDWORKS tools and related concepts
- Solve the exercises bundle provided with each section to reinforce the skills learned
This CSWP course is streamlined to take you from the basics of SOLIDWORKS all the way to developing the skills expected of a Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP).
You’ll learn how to use SOLIDWORKS to design complex innovations and draft complex models confidently. By the end of this course, you’ll proudly be able to list your advanced SOLIDWORKS skills in your resume.
With over 50 lectures containing both learning material and exercises to reinforce your SOLIDWORKS skills, this course adopts a learning-by-doing approach. You can use this course as an advanced continuation of SOLIDWORKS: Become a Certified Associate Today (CSWA).
Basic knowledge of how SOLIDWORKS tools are used will help you understand the concepts covered easily. All you need is access to the SOLIDWORKS software and hands-on training to transform you from a beginner to a CSWP.
Table of contents
Chapter 1 : Starters and Course Overview
- What is in this course? 00:02:14
- Chapter 2 : Features Bundle # 1
- Chapter 3 : Features Bundle # 2
Chapter 4 : Design Tables and Configuration
- What is in this section (Design Tables and Configurations) 00:00:48
- Establishing a Design Table 00:07:08
- Modifying Established Design Tables 00:05:54
- Configurations 00:09:27
- Let's Practice Design Tables and Configurations Together 00:07:13
- Chapter 5 : Assemblies Advanced Mates
- Chapter 6 : Assemblies Deep-Dive
- Chapter 7 : Additional Stuff
- Title: SOLIDWORKS: Become a Certified Professional Today (CSWP)
- Release date: November 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838983666
You might also like
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Internet of Things (IoT) Fundamentals
15 Hours of Expert Video Instruction Overview By 2020, more than 50 billion “Internet of Things” …
Algorithms: 24-part Lecture Series
Algorithms, Deluxe Edition, Fourth Edition These Algorithms Video Lectures cover the essential information that every serious …
SolidWorks - Animation
In this SolidWorks Animation training course, expert author Matt Perez will teach you the tools and …