Time for action — using Surround Sound tools in Vegas Pro 11
To access the surround sound tools we have to turn them on in Project Properties.
- Create a new project and call it Surround.
- Open Project Properties. Press Alt + Enter.
- Choose the Audio tab.
- In the Master Bus Mode setting, select 5.1 surround and hit Apply.
- You will now see that the Master Bus window has Stereo Front Pair Channels, Stereo Rear Pair channels, a Center Mono channel, and Low Frequency Effects (LFE) Mono channel:
- On the timeline, create an audio track and you will see that it has a Surround Panner on the Track header. (Circled in Red in the next screenshot). Click on this Panner ...