To create a data model of our existing Eventgen data, perform the following steps:
- In the Destinations app, click on the Settings menu. Under the Knowledge Objects section, select Data Models. This page will be empty until you have created your first data model.
- Click on the New Data Model button in the upper-right corner of the screen to proceed.
- In the Data Models screen, click on New Data Model.
- Give your new data model a Title and ID, and ensure that it is created in the Destinations app. Refer to the following screenshot as a guide:
- Click on Create. You are now in the Destinations data model editing page.