We'll move on to look at the dashboard we've created and make a few changes:
- Click on the View Dashboard button. If you missed out on the View Dashboard button, you can find your dashboard by clicking on Dashboards in the main navigation bar.
- Let's edit the panel arrangement. Click on the Edit button.
- Move the Status Distribution panel to the upper-right row.
- Move the Hits vs Response Time panel to the lower-right row.
- Click on Save to save your layout changes.
Look at the following screenshot. The dashboard framework you've created should now look much like this.
The dashboard probably looks a little plainer than you expected it to. But don't worry; we will improve the dashboard visuals one panel at a time: