Perform the following steps to pivot search for the slowest responding web pages:
- Log in to your Splunk server.
- Select the Operational Intelligence application.
- Select the Settings menu item at the top-right corner of the screen, and then select Data Models.
- The two data models we created in the first two recipes will be displayed. Click on the Web Access data model and the Web Access Data Model Editor will be displayed.
- As this data model is likely to be accelerated, you will need to click on the Edit button, then select Edit Acceleration and uncheck the Accelerate checkbox, as we did in the previous recipe with the Application data model.
- If you scan through the list of dataset fields for the All Web Access data model, ...