A 7-day crash course in the Spring 5 framework, additionally covering JPA, Hibernate, testing
About This Video
- A systematically designed and practical 7-day guide to the Spring 5+ framework, to help you build an enterprise Java web application.
- Grasp Spring 5 MVC and migrate from XML to Java Config.
- Build REST endpoints using Spring Boot2.
- Learn reactive and non-blocking programming with Spring 5
- Consume RESTful and reactive web services using RestTemplate and Reactive client
- Understand JPA and integrate with Spring using Hibernate as a provider
- Learn authentication, authorization, method security using Spring Security
- Application testing using MockMVC and Mockito
The Spring framework is a popular choice for developers when designing an enterprise-based application. Get set for an incredible journey.
This course is your one-stop guide to learning and building applications using the Spring framework in 7 days. The Spring framework enables developers to create high-performing, reusable, easily testable, and loose coupling enterprise Java applications. It can be used to develop any Java application. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid knowledge of the Spring framework and modules and will be able to build enterprise-grade Java applications in 7 days.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on GitHub at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Spring-5-in-7-Days-V-"
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with Spring 5 Framework
- Chapter 2 : Spring MVC – Essentials
- Chapter 3 : Build a Reactive Web Stack with Spring WebFlux
- Chapter 4 : Building RESTful Web Services
- Chapter 5 : Let’s Secure the Application – Spring Security
Chapter 6 : Integrating Spring Hibernate ORM
- Assignment Solution 00:04:30
- JPA and Hibernate 00:19:16
- Hibernate Relational Mappings 00:19:06
- Transaction Management and Integrate Hibernate in the Application 00:09:39
- Assignment 00:00:56
- Chapter 7 : Application Testing Using MockMvc and Mockito
- Title: Spring 5 in 7 Days
- Release date: October 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789139839