7 short lessons and a daily exercise, carefully chosen to help you build applications with Spring Boot 2.0 in a week
About This Video
- This course provides 7 self-contained lessons taught in a practical way
- Learn the core concepts for building Spring Boot 2.0 applications efficiently
- Explore and learn the most important tools and techniques needed to create Spring Boot applications
Spring Boot is the fastest way to get a Spring application up-and-running with the fewest lines of code and the least configuration. It aims to make development easy so you can create production-grade applications and services. You will learn to do this in 7 days and create stand-alone Java applications or traditional web application resource deployments.
This course is your perfect guide to rapidly developing enterprise-grade applications with Spring Boot. It will kick-start the task of achieving your business goals with Spring Boot. You will spend more time understanding your customers' needs and less time building applications to address them.
You will be amazed how much you have learnt about Spring Boot 2.0 and its applications in just a week.
The code bundle for this video course is available at- https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Spring-Boot-2.0-in-7-Days
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Understanding Spring Boot 2.0 Fundamentals
- The Course Overview 00:02:57
- What’s Spring and Spring Boot? 00:02:41
- Build Systems – Maven, Gradle, Starters 00:02:27
- Starting with Spring Initializr 00:02:47
- Configuration Classes and Spring Automatic Configuration 00:05:12
- Understanding the Anatomy of a Spring Boot Project 00:00:57
- Building Your Spring Boot Project 00:04:18
- Chapter 2 : Web Applications with Spring MVC
- Chapter 3 : Create RESTful Web Services
Chapter 4 : Get Reactive with Spring
- Exploring Reactive Programming 00:03:58
- Setting Up the App and Getting Reactive Database Interaction 00:03:28
- Creating REST Endpoints 00:03:51
- Adding Security 00:01:58
- Chapter 5 : Access and Persist Data
- Chapter 6 : Use Spring Developer Tools
- Chapter 7 : Test Your Spring Boot Apps
- Title: Spring Boot 2.0 in 7 Days
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789345230